- Access to exceptional year-round thought leadership
- Exclusive discounts on our inspiring flagship events, such as the memcom annual conference
- An unrivalled leadership network & community, with access to intimate rountable events under Chatham House Rule
- Access to our ever-growing resources, including the memcom on-demand hub
- Inclusive - our community is for any individual or organisation of any size, operating within the membership sector; professional bodies; trade associations; or membership charities
Our individual membership benefits CEOs, Senior Leaders (HR, marketing and communications, membership, finance, operations or IT) and Board Members of professional bodies, trade associations and membership charities.
Being a part of the Memcom community means being a part of the leading membership community hub, a safe space among a large network from within the membership sector.
As a member you will also have unlimited access to all Memcom workstreams, networking events and roundtables at no additional cost.
Individual members can also take advantage of fantastic benefits, including:
- Free entry to the Memcom Annual Conference, Annual CEO Lecture and Spring Party
- Free 1-hour career review session with memcom executive consultant
£290 +VAT annually
Independent individual consultants operating in the membership sector can join Memcom as a consultant member.
As a member you will also have unlimited access to all memcom workstreams, networking events and roundtables at no additional cost.
As a Consultant Member you can take advantage of some fantastic benefits, including:
- Exclusive member discounts on our flagship and in-person events
- Exclusive discounts on our specialist training and consultancy
- Free access to all Memcom on-demand resources, which contains hours of high-level video content, professional 'how to' guides, research and more
£350 +VAT annually
Solve your leadership challenges and open up the possibilities with organisational membership.
Our unrivalled network offers your organisation access to high-level thought leadership, senior networking opportunities, providing a space for growth and development like no other in the membership sector. Memcom is dedicated to growing with its members, for its members, adapting to suit the changing needs of the sector.
Still not convinced? Why not check out our year-round calendar of events.
Organisational members of Memcom have unlimited access to all Memcom networking events and roundtables at no additional cost for named delegates, as well as the following benefits:
- Complimentary passes for all named members to our annual conference, with 25% discount on further tickets
- Free entries to the Memcom Membership Excellence Awards
- Free tickets to the Spring and Winter Parties
- Heavily discounted specialist recruitment and consultancy services
- Free 1-hour career review session with your Memcom Executive consultant
*deliverables listed above are suject to individual tierd plans.
The Memcom community is the leading community for leaders in the membership sector. Ours is a vibrant hub, which collectively represents the interests of more than seven million professionals in the UK alone. Attracting more senior leaders from the sector than any other network, Memcom offers unrivalled opportunity to place your brand and services in front of the decision makers which matter most.
Our community is made up of those who are responsible for determining and implementing strategic direction across multiple industries including: finance; law; health; medicine; housing; education; construction and engineering.
As a corporate partner, you will be able to take advantage of our member benefits, which include:
- Enhanced entry in supplier directory
- Access to our flagship events and exclusive discounts on further tickets
- Opportunities to sponsor our workstreams, commission whitepapers or research or host roundtables with sector leaders
- Opportunities to feature blogs, subject to editorial control
- Opportunities to become a member of the Memcom annual conference, awards or community steering groups
If you're interested in becoming a corporate partner, get in touch with Julian Smith today.
become a member
Our members benefit from unlimited access to our year-round events, as well as receiving exclusive discounts on our flagship events and professional services. We offer a number of membership types to suit different individuals and organisations.