terms and conditions
- Neither we, nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
our partners and sponsors
I Am Enterprises cannot be held responsible for the products or services offered by any of our affiliated partners or sponsors, and we recommend that you check their own terms and conditions before making any purchase of goods or services. Furthermore, we assume no responsibility or legal and equitable liability for the actions, advertisements, or communications of any affiliated third-parties.
our website: intellectual property
All content included and maintained on this website (including, but not necessarily limited to button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, copy, graphics, logos, data and software) is the property of I Am Enterprises, its affiliates and/or agreed content suppliers and, is thus wholly protected by UK copyright and intellectual property law. You are prohibited from extracting or utilising any of the contents included and maintained on this website without the prior express written permission of the owners and operators of this website, which includes use of any images or logos and/or screen prints of the website. You are permitted use of this website for personal use only. Should you be able to upload information in the future, you are solely responsible for any material uploaded (including photos, profiles, messages, notes, text, information, music, video, advertisements, listings, and other content) or shared with other users (collectively the “User Content”). Should the opportunity arise, you may not post, transmit, or share User Content on the Site or Service that you did not create or that you do not have permission to post. I Am Enterprises may, but is not obligated to, review the Site and may delete or remove (without notice) any Site Content or User Content in its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason, including without limitation User Content that in I Am Enterprises deems to violate this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or a possible violation of the rights, or safety of others. You are solely responsible at your sole cost and expense for creating backup copies and replacing any User Content you may post or store on the Site or provide to us.
We reserve the right to change or alter event dates, programmes, speakers, trainers, venues and locations where necessary without liability. Significant changes will be communicated to delegates by email where applicable, and if any change results in a delegate being unable to attend, we will refund 100% of the fee. We will not be liable for any other costs incurred by delegates as a result of any changes.
We will not offer refunds due to circumstances outside of our control such as adverse weather conditions, transportation issues, major incidents, industrial action or ‘Acts of God’. We will also not be liable for any other costs incurred such as hotel or travel costs.
A course or event may be cancelled by memcom up to 2 weeks prior to its start date.
All materials provided remain the intellectual property of memcom and its partners who assert their right to worldwide copyright and all related rights unless specifically agreed otherwise in writing. You may not at any time copy, share, amend or disseminate any materials provided.
Booking fees and cancellation terms
- memcom reserves the right to refuse entry to delegates if full payment has not been received prior to the event/course
- A place on any course or event can be transferred to a substitute delegate at no extra cost as long as this is confirmed in writing to memcom prior to the start date.
- Should a delegate wish to cancel their place, refunds will be based on the following:
- Less than 30 days prior to the event – no refund
- 30 – 60 days prior to the event – 50% refund
- 61+ days prior to the event – 85% refund
beyond our control
I Am Enterprises will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control.