Combining the world’s best cloud-centric managed services with a uniquely collaborative way of working, Kerv helps businesses get ahead – and stay there. Our team of experts focus on the bigger picture - your business goals, and we create the right cloud solutions to help you achieve them. Our commitment to our customers leads to transformative solutions and our people are key to delivering excellence.
At Kerv our mantra is to build digital futures, moving from a world of brilliant managed services and cloud applications to digital transformation across the enterprise. Working with our clients we are creating new digital experiences and facilitating new ways of working.
Launched in July 2020 with P/E backing from LDC, the merger was led by Alastair Mills, Six Degrees Group founder and former CEO, and Mike Ing, former COO at Six Degrees Group.
Kerv combines six highly complementary, cloud-based managed services businesses to offer business outcome focussed solutions, comprising converged IT managed services, unified communications, contact centre, security and compliance applications, all delivered in a way that sets the industry benchmark for excellent customer experience. The six companies are:
- DoubleEdge Professional Services (UC, voice, data, mobility and compliance)
- Foehn (R&D team, Cloud UC and Contact Centre provider)
- Metaphor IT (Cloud Services, Digital Workspaces, and IT Managed Services)
- UCNS Managed IT (Specialists in the design of IT support services for both public and private sectors)
- cloudThing (Digital Transformation, Microsoft Dynamics and Power Platform plus)
- Gyrocom (Specialising in SD-WAN, managed networks, and network security)
Kerv has a team of 330 across offices in central London, Greater London, Birmingham and India.