We travelled the globe, uncovering what makes the world’s most inspiring convention centres.The result is the internationally outstanding ICC Wales. Bridging the gap between the grey and the green, industry and environment.
Opened in September 2019, the ICC Wales delivers groundbreaking events for organisers and exhibitors whilst offering visitors an outstanding, memorable experience. Just a few minutes from J24 of the M4 (10 miles from the Prince of Wales bridge), within easy reach of Cardiff and Bristol airports and main line rail links to Newport. The best of both worlds, outside a city centre, set in woodland whilst surrounded with hotel accommodation and restaurants.
An innovative venue. World-class facilities. Fabulously designed.
What we offer:
- Auditorium with tiered seating for 1,500 with 738 on lower level
- 4,000 sqm pillar free space, divisible into 6 sections
- 15 flexible meeting rooms
- 26,000 sqm total floor space
- Generous atrium entrance with 2,414 sqm outdoor plaza and its very own dragon.
- Up to 5,000 delegates at a time
- Natural daylight in all first floor meeting rooms and the main hall
- Networking spaces on all levels including a living lounge dedicated to well-being.
- Dedicated facilities for clients and production teams
- Direct loading for production and exhibition vehicles
- In-house Catering and Technical Services Teams
We are proud of our sustainability and well-being initiatives along with our award-winning work around Martyn’s Law.
Where we are:
The venue is highly accessible just a stone’s throw from Junction 24 of the M4, yet it is situated in ancient woodland with floor to ceiling meeting room windows and outdoor breathing space making the most of the stunning environment. ICC Wales is located within the grounds of the Celtic Manor.
A diverse, modern and vibrant country with a rich history of industry and trade, Wales is known for its workforce expertise and for building strong links between higher education and industry, excelling in: Energy and Environment ǀ Life Sciences ǀ Fintech ǀ High Level Manufacturing ǀ Technology ǀ Creative Industries ǀ Food and Drink ǀ Tourism.
Why ICC Wales?
ICC Wales has been designed with association events in mind, providing an ease of flow with networking space at the forefront of our mind, creating space for your important meeting and for your delegates to get together to create brilliance. The venue will host more than 4,000 medical professionals at six major events in 2023 and an additional 2,400 delegates for events already planned for 2024. These events are expected to generate over £9 million for the South Wales economy over the next two years.