We’re BrightBridge – a leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Oracle NetSuite Solution Provider – and we specialise in specific industries, enabling us to focus our up-to-the-minute knowledge on the unique needs of those sectors. For example, we have multiple Microsoft customers in the membership organisation and association space, all driven by the goals of building rich onboarding processes, having a single picture of omnichannel member interactions and integrating time-sapping financial tasks.
In a nutshell, we gather requirements then design, develop and implement the solutions to eradicate your challenges, using the smartest integrated software available. Training and one team working is baked into the project from day one. We’re no stranger to migration projects either, so whether you’re using a now unsupported, on-premise system like Microsoft CRM or you’re just ready for next level consistency and efficiency, we have experienced solution architects and project managers to propel the process to a successful end-point.
Want an informal chat about what we’ve achieved for our customers like Equity, the union of more than 47,000 performers and creative practitioners? Call 0330 133 5000, email [email protected] or connect with our Director Ian Robertson on LinkedIn.
Why Microsoft Dynamics 365?
- A suite of cloud-based applications with exceptional CRM capabilities that help you run your entire organisation – only use and pay for the modules required
- No upgrades ever required – you’re always on the latest version with two new feature waves pushed through each year
- A uniform experience across all departments, providing access to a single record
- New processes and regulation changes – from GDPR to financial compliance – can be dealt with effortlessly
- 4.4 million users worldwide are working from homes, offices and out on the road, all getting the job done with Microsoft Dynamics 365
Strengthen relationships, drive sales and offer exceptional customer service
- Integrations and automations with your website deliver self-service member onboarding, event registrations and fee payments
- A complete picture of all your member interactions in a single view, whether emails, phone calls, visits or transactions
- Digital marketing features enable you to inform and update existing members whilst you strive to reach new ones
- Transparent collaboration between sales, marketing, service and operations delivers results faster and more simply
- Your essential external systems can be integrated so a single, accurate picture is always achievable
- AI capabilities are baked in to offer state-of-the-art functionality, such as next action and copy suggestions which are based on your key messages and past engagement successes
- Power Apps create custom applications, analyse data, automate repetitive processes and maintain intelligent chatbots
- Dashboards and reports are configurable to individual needs negating the need for spreadsheets, for example highlighting members who require renewal attention or are relevant for upsell
- Add in Finance in Supply Chain Management to tighten your back-office processes with real-time insights and reporting and automation of time-consuming financial tasks
BrightBridge was formed in early 2015 by a group of colleagues who worked together in ERP and CRM applications for many years. Each of the hands-on founders has over 30 years of experience in the industry and are backed up by a 35 strong team of experts. Call 0330 133 5000, email [email protected] or connect with our Director Ian Robertson on LinkedIn to find out how we can help you reach your goals. Or visit www.brightbridgesolutions.com for more information.