As the UK’s only membership publishing agency, we specialise in helping professional associations and consumer organisations communicate with members and key stakeholders – and achieve those all-important acquisition, retention and commercial objectives.
Working with more than 35 clients in the membership sector, our engaging and award-winning multichannel publishing programmes cover everything from print magazines and publications to digital content, social media, careers portals and live events.
We build partnerships with our clients and have a proven track record of turning communications challenges into award-winning publishing solutions. We have supported many professional bodies as they take the leap from standalone print journals to integrated publishing strategies, and our consultancy services ensure organisations deliver the right content on the right channel at the right time.
We understand that the right strategy is not just about adding channels, but about finding the right mix for your organisation and the audiences you are looking to engage.
With offices in London and Glasgow, we’re a full-service agency that recognises that every membership organisation has similar challenges, but different needs. You can choose from our menu of services to find the ideal level of support and expertise to complement your in-house skills.
Our integrated teams work in print and online, and can deliver the following:
Content (print and digital)
- Consultancy and communications audits
- Content strategy and development
- Content provision
- Design and layout
- Infographics and data visualisation
- Content promotion
- Measurement (analytics)
- Print and production management
- Mailing, circulation and distribution services
- Website design
- Video and animation
- Recruitment site build and management
- Digital editions
- User experience and usability
- Social media
- Advertising sales and sponsorship generation
- Exhibition sales and sponsorship
- Publishing and communications consultancy
- Corporate partnerships and relationships
- Membership, subscriptions and direct marketing
- Event management
- Conferences and exhibitions
- Awards ceremonies and celebrations
- Breakfast briefings
We were awarded the title memcom Agency of the Year in 2017 and, with our industry-leading Re:member research and consultancy arm, Think Intelligence, we can tell you more about best practice in membership publishing than any other agency in the UK.