Introducing memcom services
Over the last twenty years, memcom has built up an outstanding reputation within professional bodies, trade associations, membership charities and other not-for-profit membership organisations. We are famed for our unrivalled practicality, sector knowledge and connections. Indeed, in 2018 we became the strategic partner of the Institute of Association Leadership (IAL), connecting senior leaders in associations since 1933.
It’s only natural therefore that we evolve and grow to ensure that memcom remains relevant to the ever-changing landscape of membership organisations.
We are proud to announce a new suite of year-round services from the team at memcom:
- From HR to membership, marketing and communications, the academy brings together the leaders of tomorrow with the experts of today, to ensure that your workforce is prepared, and that talent stays in the sector
- Personal development & CPD training/courses with a focus on future leaders
- Membership and marketing reviews, new service development
- Career coaching, outplacement, motivation maps and psychometric testing
- Board reviews and Senior Management/Team away days
- HR services from restructures to redundancies, job needs analysis, salary surveys and benefits reviews
- Flagship annual events – the memcom conference and memcom membership excellence awards
- In addition to the flagship events, there are range of learning, sharing and networking events throughout the year, encouraging relationships to flourish, partnerships to build, and peer-to-peer development opportunities
- Senior appointments and high-profile search and selection service
- Job design, assessment centres, psychometric testing and candidate profiling
- Interim and permanent appointments
- Retained and contingency recruitment for all temporary and permanent posts
- Single roles, multiple-post campaigns
- Recruitment advertising, response handling, shortlisting and interviewing services
Interest piqued? Contact Debbie Hockham for more details.
email@example.com | 07939 503876