This membership is offered to all non-ceo staff in leadership positions. Whether you work in membership, marketing, hr, finance, operations or IT, you’ll benefit from access to resources and a network of peers that can help you in your work and career.
- ‘Safe space’ networking, under the Chatham House rule
- Events: thought-leadership roundtables, peer-to-peer problem solving; interviews with inspirational leaders; and more.
- Access to workstreams such as equality, diversity and inclusion, sustainability, professional ethics, access to digital, working with senior volunteers, governance, future of communications, health and education inequality), mentoring & coaching
- Values-based leadership training
- Recruitment, consultancy (membership, HR, structural, board), outplacement, low-cost training/CPD for senior staff, etc.
Annual Fee: £180
Join as an individual member email [email protected] for more details.