The CEO membership offers the leaders of professional bodies, trade associations and membership charities access to resources and a network of peers that can help you lead your organisation more effectively and reach your goals.
- CEO ‘safe space’ networking, under the Chatham House rule
- Invitation-only exclusive events such as quarterly dinners/drinks
- Scenario planning workshops
- Skills training for new CEOs
- Research & papers
- Access to workstreams such as equality, diversity and inclusion, sustainability, professional ethics, EDI, access to digital, working with senior volunteers, governance, future of communications, health and education inequality), mentoring & coaching
- Skills training, such as ‘How to be a CEO’ workshops
- Recruitment, consultancy, outplacement, low-cost training/CPD for senior staff, etc.
Annual Fee: £180
Join as a CEO member. Email [email protected] for more details.