PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The purpose of the role is to oversee the Awarding Organisation and End Point Assessment Organisation and take actions to maintain compliance with the regulatory conditions. To lead on an annual review of policies and procedures and to recommend the wording of the annual Statement of Compliance to the Awarding Committee before submission to the Board for signature before submission to the regulators. To be the main point of contact between the AO and EPAO and the regulators. To lead and manage the AO and EPAO teams to deliver the key activities of the AO and EPAO including centre approval, qualification design, development, delivery, award and certification and the ongoing review and update of qualifications, policies and procedures. To manage risks and issues and conflicts of interest in the AO and EPAO.
KEY FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor and take action to ensure regulatory compliance in the design, development, delivery, award, certification and review of qualifications and end point assessments
- Maintain a robust approach to assessment leading to the achievement of a qualification
- Embed Professional Standards throughout all product lines
- Responsible for reporting on the financial performance of qualifications and end point assessments
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS/ACCREDITATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Qualification at degree level
- Previous experience working in a Professional Body and/or Awarding Organisation or EPAO
- Successful track record in delivering qualifications
- Understanding of continuous professional development principles
- Understanding of complex business issues and implications for qualifications on a global basis
- Strong commercial awareness
Why choose memcom? Our recruitment services offer unrivalled sector knowledge and access to a large network of candidates. Whether you need an executive appointment, specialist recruitment or simply ad-hoc, temporary support to cover sickness or restructuring, contact [email protected] to find out how we can help. We recruit for all levels and functions within the sector, including membership, marketing, digital, education, finance, IT, HR and corporate services.
Disclaimer note: Whilst we endeavour to treat all applications with the respect they deserve, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide feedback for unsuccessful applicants.