The Association of Anaesthetists is the membership organisation for anaesthetists with over 10,000 members. Our main aims are to advance and improve patient care and safety and to promote and support education and research in the field of anaesthesia. We also represent, protect, support and advance the interests of our members.
This role is an exciting 12-month contract:
This role will be the Association’s champion of digital content, managing content creation and production, ensuring editorial consistency and evolving our content purpose and principles, editorial style guide and tone of voice. They will be responsible for the Association’s digital channels including the website, digital marketing, social media presence, online community platform and app. This role is based at our head office at 21 Portland Place, London. We offer a hybrid working arrangement with a minimum of 2 days in the office per week
Responsible for: Digital team
Digital and content strategy:
Content creation and production across the Association’s digital channels:
- At least five years’ experience in online content production, with proven experience of producing high quality, compelling digital content in a timely manner
- A high standard of editorial judgement, online copywriting and sub-editing
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail
- Extensive experience of working with DNN CMS
- Experience of managing third party suppliers
- Working knowledge of SEO best practice
- Extensive experience in using social media management platforms (e.g. Hootsuite)
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to track analytics and conversions and report on return on investment and KPIs, using Google Analytics 4
- Ability to interpret and evolve in-house editorial style guides, tone of voice and brand guidelines
- Experience of collaborating with stakeholders and building relationships with a wide range of people
- Experience of managing a team
To apply for the role please send your CV and a supporting statement of not more than two pages covering how you meet the person specification. Please include the title of the role you are applying for in the subject line and send it to [email protected] by 17:00 on 6 December 2023.
Why choose memcom? Our recruitment services offer unrivalled sector knowledge and access to a large network of candidates. Whether you need an executive appointment, specialist recruitment or simply ad-hoc, temporary support to cover sickness or restructuring, contact [email protected] to find out how we can help. We recruit for all levels and functions within the sector, including membership, marketing, digital, education, finance, IT, HR and corporate services.
Disclaimer note: Whilst we endeavour to treat all applications with the respect they deserve, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide feedback for unsuccessful applicants.