An excellent opportunity has arisen at a small professional association based in central London. The association works directly with healthcare professionals providing ground-breaking work on research, standards and professional guidance. Memcom recruitment has been tasked with finding a highly organised and motivated person to join them as an Assistant Manager, Standards and Policy. This role provides essential support to the association's Head of Standards and Policy.
As the association develops and expands their policy programmes, you will support them in a range of areas, including the delivery of strategic objectives by using written and oral communication skills to develop and deliver stakeholder communications.
Some of the key duties you will carry out, include:
- You will support the organisation's committees either in person or via virtual platforms to create agendas, take minutes and monitor action points periodically.
- Supporting working groups to produce professional guidance
- Record keeping duties, monitoring the membership and contact details of committees and working groups,
- You will update websites and the learning management system with relevant professional guidance and statements
- You will provide persuasive written resources.
What we are looking for:
- A highly organised individual, with the ability to forward plan and deliver multiple work programmes.
- Willingness to work collaboratively and flexibly in a small team.
- Experience in developing agendas, minute taking and experience of writing documents is highly desirable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Someone analytical with a good eye for detail and accuracy
- Experience organising virtual meetings using Zoom /MS teams and using Microsoft SharePoint
Why choose memcom? Our recruitment services offer unrivalled sector knowledge and access to a large network of candidates. Whether you need an executive appointment, specialist recruitment or simply ad-hoc, temporary support to cover sickness or restructuring, contact [email protected] to find out how we can help. We recruit for all levels and functions within the sector, including membership, marketing, digital, education, finance, IT, HR and corporate services.
Disclaimer note: Whilst we endeavour to treat all applications with the respect they deserve, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide feedback for unsuccessful applicants.