The Memcom Excellence Awards 2022 are now open!
Click on 'Enter the awards' or here to apply for an award.
Click the 'Book now' button above to book your place at the awards ceremony on 29th September.
The memcom awards recognise excellence in professional membership and are firmly established as a celebration of all that’s great in the sector.
Created to empower the leaders of today and inspire the leaders of tomorrow, the memcom awards are firmly established as the celebration of all that’s great in professional bodies, associations, charities and the wider not-for-profit sector.
Covering all areas of business, the awards celebrate success in the areas of People & Leadership, Marketing & Communications, Digital, Member Engagement, Print & Publishing, PR & Campaigning, and Events & Venues and Sustainability.
Each of our awards is judged by an independent panel, chosen for their expertise in that particular field.
Associations and professional bodies cover just about every sector and profession, leading innovation and change in many areas.
The memcom awards recognise the creativity and hard work driving up the standards of the membership sector and shine a light on the organisations that are increasing value for their profession as well as wider society.
The winners of the 2022 awards season will be announced at a lavish evening awards ceremony at the Hilton Bankside in London on Thursday 29th September. Tickets are now on sale, click on the 'Book now' button at the top of the page to secure your place or table - Find out more about the ceremony
- Early Bird at 150 GBP + VAT until 31/01/2021
- Exclusive offer 3 for 2 across all categories until 28th February 2022
- New categories for events, venues, pr & campaigning, sustainability and much more totalling 41 awards across 10 categories + 1 Grand Prix
- Shortlist announced during the memcom conference on June 29th, 2022 - Book your ticket here
- Winners announced at the awards ceremony on September 29th, 2022 - Book your place here
- Open to professional bodies, trade associations, membership charities, agencies submitting on behalf of these organisations
- Open to International Associations
- There is no limit on the number of entries an organisation can enter and the same entry can be submitted to as many categories as you deem appropriate giving you more the chance to win an award!
- The application period is from 1 December 2021 to 14 March 2022. See key dates
- Entries must be submitted in English via the official awards-management software used for the competition. Access is provided upon registration.
Discover the awards 2021 winners and the CEO hall of Fame - will you or your organisation be one of the winning entries? You can register TODAY and start your application at a more convenient time for you, as long as you submit by the deadline!