Learn more about MemcomView more
Below are the most common scenarios, you can encounter while trying to use the platform.
Event Login Process
1. Did not receive Login Email: The login email or the "magic link" email is an automated email that is sent to you once your registration information is synced with Swapcard. This email is sent from [email protected] and if you do not see it in your inbox it most likely could be in your spam folder or might be blocked by your company's firewall if you are using you work email address.
If your company is blocking our email, please have them whitelist "[email protected]" & "[email protected]" and then go to the login page to receive a new magic link email after entering the email address you used to register for the event.
If you have recently registered and have not yet received a login email, it's possible that your registration data has not yet been synced with our platform. Please wait for the login email or check your spam or junk email. The email comes from "[email protected]" or "[email protected]". If you're not getting any email, even after having asked your company to whitelist our email addresses, please contact us.
2. Magic Link Expired: The magic link email has a security token personalized for your email address which expires within an hour or once you click on the link. If you think your magic link may have expired, please request a new one at the login page
3. Email address not recognized: If your email address is not recognized, it means that you've either registered for your event with a different email address or there was an email typo at registration or when you tried to log in.
Please note that If you have recently registered and have not yet received a login email, it's possible that your registration data has not yet synced with our platform. Please wait for the login email or check your spam or junk email. The email comes from "[email protected]" or "[email protected]".
4. Asking for an event code upon login: If you are asked for an event code upon login, please make sure you are logged in with the same email address with which you are registered. If you are using the same email and still being asked for a code, it's possible that your registration data has not yet been synced with our platform. Please wait for the login email or check your spam or junk email. The email comes from "[email protected]" or "[email protected]".
If you have performed all of the actions above and are still experiencing issues logging into the Swapcard platform, please email [email protected] immediately, and CC [email protected] so we can escalate your issue.
Live stream or Video playback issues
Please note that Swapcard works best with Chrome or Firefox. If you are experiencing blank pages, streaming issues or app latency, please switch to one of these two browsers if you have been working on another browser.
Internet Explorer does not support Swapcard.
Should the video player remain unavailable following a page refresh; it is most likely a security setting on your browser, device, or network blocking access to the content server. We would recommend trying the following.
Please note that videos are not hosted on Swapcard and that the platform only acts as a "gateway" to the event's video content.
Platform Navigation and User Interface Questions
1. What time zone is used for the sessions and meetings?
By default, the system follows your device's time zone. But you have an option to switch to your event's time zone on the event home page in the event description area.
2. Where can I see My meetings, Sessions, Bookmarked Companies, Product Wishlist?
You can see them under the "My Event" tab. This tab is sometimes renamed by the organizers as "My Agenda", "Personal Schedule"...
3. Where do I go to send a connection request?
You need to navigate to the profile of the user to whom you wish to send a connection and use the "Send a Connection Request" box on the right-hand side of the page.
4. Where can I see all of my messages
You can see all of your messages under the "messages" icon 🗨 on the top of the web app page.
5. Where can I see all the notifications and is a sound played when there is a new chat or notification?
All notifications are shown under the "Notifications" icon 🔔. We do not play a sound for notifications as of now but the notification icon will shake a little when there are unread notifications.
6. I am trying to start a meeting but I get a blank/black screen with no Audio or Video. How do I fix this?
This problem usually occurs if there is a firewall that is blocking the streaming connection. Run the Pre-call test in order to determine if the system network is ready for a call.