This open forum will explore the strategic decisions and steps association leaders need to take to ensure they are able to care for members and navigate forward in this post-pandemic digital age, whilst simultaneously avoiding fragmentation or alienation of members. We also assess whether digital solutions can help you become resilient against future hiatus and the impact of major world events on the business. Join us at this roundtable to share experiences with like-minded association leaders, exploring ideas for membership engagement strategy in the online, in-person, and hybrid brave new world!
Some of the areas we aim to explore are:
- How do you fund innovation and adoption?
- How has digital transformed your conference experience?
- Which digital channels are being used for membership management and engagement?
- Where are you in your journey?
- Which tools, systems and providers do you use?
- How have you (or will you) avoid fragmentation of membership according to whether they prefer interacting online or in person?
- What could your future association look like?
- What is holding you back?
- Hear real experiences from fellow associations
- Understand range of issues to consider
- Hear about what tools other associations are using to manage and engage with their members, online
- Learn ways to take your membership on the journey with you
- Understand balancing digital and hybrid offerings
Any membership organisations looking to understand and embrace digital options for managing and engaging with members