Are you interested in reaching senior leaders from across the UK’s professional bodies, membership associations and the wider NFP sector? We offer a number of opportunities for you to connect to the memcom community, including advertising on our channels, job posting, and featuring in our supplier directory. We also offer partnership opportunities including exhibiting, sponsorship and speaking at our events.
If you would like to learn more about commercial or partnership opportunities specific to the 2019 memcom conference and awards, please visit our partners’ microsite:
Advertising on the memcom channels is a unique way of reaching leaders from across the sector. We have access to a large, responsive and senior audience who visit our website, social channels and LinkedIn forums and sign-up to our regular eBulletin.
If you would like to enquire into advertising on any of our channels, please do ring us on 0207 148 6749 or email memcom Director, Debbie Hockham.
Below are the following advertising opportunities currently available. All paid placements will also be supported by various posts across our popular social channels, tailored to your campaign objectives.
- Lead sponsor:
100-word article image, and URL link (first item to feature after the introduction) – £250
- Secondary sponsor
30 words, image and URL link (3rd item to feature) – £125
- Add your organisation to the supplier sphere (featured on commercial opportunities page and all memcom supplier directory pages) – £300 per quarter, or £1000 for 12 months.
- Display adverts can be placed in a prime position on the memcom website – £175 per month
- Book for the year – four eBulletin lead sponsor placements (one per quarter) plus a website display advert. Total cost – £2000 per year.
Looking to hire?
Our memcom jobs board is a specialist jobs board for professional bodies, membership associations and NFPs. Posting a role on it will guarantee an audience of candidates with unrivalled sector-related experience.
The jobs board offers you:
- Niche audience – find higher-quality candidates than on generic job boards and we’ll even include your vacancy on the memcom ebulletin that month
- Simple set up – you can register an account and post your vacancies yourself or email Your Membership and they’ll walk you through the process
- Packages to suit you (see job board for full details)
- Basic 30-day Job Posting – £134
- Enhanced 30-day Job Posting – £16
- Home-page 30-day Listing – £212
If you would like advice from an agency, I am recruiting specialises in recruiting for professional bodies and membership associations and have done so for the last decade. They have an outstanding reputation in this field, with unrivalled sector knowledge and access to the biggest network of candidates and clients.
Feature on our supplier directory
If you are a supplier looking to work with professional bodies and membership associations, then please do let us know. We offer free basic listings for relevant suppliers.
If you’d like to make your services more visible on our website, we offer paid-for expanded placements within our supplier directory at £175 per year. The cost also includes a one-line entry and URL in up to three further relevant categories. Please contact Jack Bateman for more details.
Partner with us
From speaking at our events to sponsoring an award, partnering with memcom can create opportunities for you and the organisation you represent.
Working in true partnership with individuals and organisations to deliver high quality services is crucial to memcom’s mission of harnessing best practice, helping to drive the sector forward and celebrating its success. We want to work with innovative partners with proven high performance and a strong presence.
There are many ways to get involved. Here are a few ideas:
Why not exhibit at our flagship annual event?
30 exhibitors enjoyed the networking at the memcom conference and awards event in 2018, all with access to the most senior leaders within the sector both during the event and in the marketing before and after. Please contact Debbie Hockham if you’d like to explore this idea and learn about the wide range of options available to exhibitors.
We have a variety of sponsorship opportunities and we’re also very open to suggestions. Please contact Debbie if this could be of interest. Would you like to sponsor one of the following?
- A memcom award
- A memcom conference stream
- The production of the memcom award trophies
- A specific memcom eBulletin
- A scheduled networking time during our flagship event e.g. breakfast meet & greet, after-party drinks
If you would like to explore the idea of speaking at a memcom event or writing for our blog please do get in touch with Anna Rivers, Marketing Manager for memcom. You may have expertise in a particular field, an innovative case study to share with the sector or cutting-edge research to present.
Please do get in touch regarding any collaborative ideas – we’re very open to suggestions and we’d love to explore them with you in order to tailor a partnership that suits you best.