A heartfelt congratulations to all organisations, teams and individuals that have made it on to the 2020 memcom membership excellence awards shortlist!
We do hope you will join us for the memcom awards evening ceremony on 4th June 2020, which will be taking place over a lavish three-course dinner with entertainment throughout. The memcom conference also takes place on 4th June, during the day. Under the theme Seeing Beyond Your 20/20 Vision, the full-day conference will stimulate a lively debate as well as providing real thought leadership and outstanding networking opportunities. Tickets can now be purchased for both events.
We would like to give you some memcom assets to help you spread the word about your shortlist success! Please see a range of assets below. Please email us if you have any questions or require anything in addition to the assets below.
How to get involved…
- If you would like to write a guest blog / be interviewed for the memcom blog please email Marketing Manager, Emma Holborow. Last year we interviewed many organisations who were shortlisted about the successes and learnings they wanted to share with the membership sector. These interviews could be specifically about the work detailed in your award entries but the articles can also be unrelated to your award entries – about other work, opinion pieces, sector forecasts etc etc…
- Social media
- Spread the word about your success across your social channels! Suggested wording and images are below. Please use #memcom20
- Feature your shortlist news on your newsletters
- Sign up to the memcom ebulletin for the latest memcom news and offers
- Include the memcom shortlist badge on your website (see below)
Please email Marketing Manager Emma Holborrow if you have any questions / additional ideas!
Our social channels
Please follow our social channels where we’ll be posting lots of updates about the events!
Twitter – https://twitter.com/MemComUK
Facebook – www.facebook.com/MemComUK/
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/memcom/
LinkedIn Group – https://www.linkedin.com/groups/1268497/
Please use the hashtag #memcom20 and our handle @MemComUK in all your social posts so we can share your posts with our audience too.
Suggested posts could be:
We are delighted to announce that we have been shortlisted for the #memcom20 award for <award title/s> the winners will be announced on 4th June so watch this space!
Looking forward to the #memcom20 awards on June 4th where we will hopefully bring home a coveted memcom #membership excellence trophy!
Images you can use
Please use any of the images below in your marketing channels when talking about memcom. Simply right click on the image you’d like to use and select ‘Save Image as’ to save it onto your device.
Please use this badge across your marketing channels. If you would like this in a different format, please email us.
Conference & Awards event images
For Facebook / LinkedIn and Twitter